Monday, December 5, 2011

another call of the future

Assalamualaikum wbt

Recently, I checked the SPA website and alhamdullillah, I get the chance to attend an interview at Menara Ansar, JB for the position of Pegawai Pertanian. It will be on Dec 16. Well, it is just around the corner. It looks like I have some homework to do. Hopefully, whoever has experience in attending interview for position in public sector may give me some tips. For a start, I have already googled other people's experiences in attending public sector interview. As far as I am concern, interview for private sector and public sector has a little bit difference. There will be many questions regarding the government, current issues in public sector interview. Apparently, I need a lot of reading.

I am just wondering, will I be interviewed in English or in B. Melayu? For the interviewee's background, current issues, I think it will be no problem in both languages. But for the policy like Dasar Pertanian Negara, this Dasar and that Dasar and what so ever questions, it seems that I have to be ready for a quick translation.hehe... For what it is worth, I will try everything I can.

Wish me luck, friends...


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...