Imam Hasan al-Basri pernah berkata; Sesungguhnya aku sedang menasihati kamu, bukanlah bererti akulah yg terbaik dlm kalangan kamu. Bukan juga yg paling soleh dlm kalangan kamu, kerana aku juga pernah melampaui batas untuk diri sendiri. "Seandainya seseorang itu hanya dapat menyampaikan dakwah apabila dia sempurna, nescaya tidak akan ada pendakwah. Maka akan jadi sedikitlah orang yang akan memberi peringatan"
Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah SWT for giving me and my family another chance to perform the 3rd Pillars of Islam for this year. RAMADHAN. This full-of-blessing month only comes once a year. Every Muslim wants their Ramadhan to be better than the previous one, including me myself. We all are aware so many things we can do throughout Ramadhan to seek for ALLAH’s forgiveness and His pleasure. Now it depends on us to grab the opportunity or just let it fade away. But, we are in such a great loss if choose to let Ramadhan just goes away.
In a hadith Qudsi, Allah S.W.T. have said, I love the three kinds of people, but I am much in love with the other three types of people: "I love those who are generous, but I love much more the poor who are generous; I love those who are humble, but I love much more the rich who are humble; I love those who repent, but I love much more the young people who repent." Hopefully, we are among those young people who repent. InsyaALLAH...
For me, this Ramadhan is gonna be a little bit different with the past 3 Ramadhan coz there is no more sahur with only bread and drink (one of my sahur menu.hehe..), goin’ to Bazar Ramadhan at the FAB parking lot, breaking the fast with my friends, performing Tarawih at DSM with my friends.hehe... how I miss those moments.
Speaking of Tarawih, I could still remember the international student who became the Tarawih Imam at DSM (my college). He is very good in reciting the Quran verses. His voice is melodious. But then, he recited the Quranic verses too long. Plus, he froze too long during rukuk, sujud etc. Frankly, I did not know where my mind wandered during the prayer.hehe... So, me and my friends took another alternative. We went to KTF. Next to our college. After we discovered that the Imam had shortened his Quran recitation (after the Tarawih committee asked KINDLY to shorten his recitation), we came where we initially belong.hehe.. Don't blame me. I am just an ordinary person, easily distracted. I used to read an article on Imam are not supposed to recite too long because he needs to think about his makmum. (Correct me if I am wrong).
Different situation happened in MRSM.hehe.. This Imam, a senior, he recited Al-Fatihah in a blink of an eye. Sooo fast. It took about only 4 minutes to finish 2 rakaat of the Tarawih prayer. "I am sure we can finish 20 rakaat in just 30 minutes." A friend of him teased him during a short tazkirah session. We just couldn't help laughing. Luckily, the other Imam were ok.
There were so many memories during Ramadhan with my friends that I cannot write here. Maybe some other time. Well, yesterday was a memory, today is a reality and tomorrow is a hope. So, the life must goes on. But before moving on, I wanna apologize if I ever hurt your feelings, did something that unpleased you. Any mistakes I did are not something that I am proud of. Do forgive me, friends.
I leave this entry with this meaningful lyric; Harapan Ramadhan by Raihan feat Man Bai
Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan
Kali ini penuh makna
Agar dapat kulalui
Dengan sempurna
Selangkah demi selangkah
Setahun sudah pun berlalu
Masa yang pantas berlalu
Hingga tak terasa ku berada
Di bulan Ramadhan semula
Puasa satu amalan
Sebagaimana yang diperintahNya
Moga dapat ku lenturkan
Nafsu yang selalu membelenggu diri
Tiada henti-henti
Tak ingin ku biarkan Ramadhan berlalu saja
Tuhan pimpinlah daku yang lemah
Mengharungi segalanya dengan sabar
Kita memohon pada Tuhan diberikan kekuatan
Ku merayu pada Tuhan diterima amalan
Selangkah demi selangkah...
Dengan rahmatMu oh Tuhanku...
Ku tempuh jua

No comments:
Post a Comment