*KampungKecik* had finally come to an end after 10 years of
happy, pain and angst episodes.
This tv series used to be my favorite but after Season 8,
I stopped watching it.
My interest somehow had vanished as Lana left the show.
huhu...
The show didn't end like the way I wanted.
Lana Lang is one of the most important asset for the show *for me.hehe...*
and she was one of the reasons why I watched the show in the first place.
The tv producer or whosoever
just wrapped up her character in Season 8
as having superpower from her Prometheus suit
and had to leave SV and of course CK.
Season 8,9,10 * just read the synopsis* started to makin merapu *season sblum ni pun merapu tp season 8,9,10 lg merapu.kekeke...*
I tried, once,
to watch fresh new episodes,
but the environment was not like as interesting as it used to be.
The loss of too many original casts made the show lost its smallvilleness.
Well, I miss the early years of SV where we have the beautiful Lana Lang,
the young CK *the new CK is very3 chubby. not as good-looking as he used to be.haha*,
Lex Luthor, Jonathan Kent
and other casts.
Well, all of them have their own commitment after leaving SV I guess.
But then, what made me hard to believe is Sam Jones III who played Pete Ross, CK's best friend was reported as guilty of dealing with drug.
Wow! *no comment. Just remind him as a good friend to CK. Much better*

my lovely Lana Lang ^.^

CK in his barn aka his fortress of solitude
But, hey!! Who says only CK comes to the rescue and saves the day? Forget about the already-lost-his-charm CK coz I have my eyes on Christopher Chance and his team on
"HUMAN TARGET"
yeahhhh!!!!
I stopped watching it.
My interest somehow had vanished as Lana left the show.
huhu...
The show didn't end like the way I wanted.
Lana Lang is one of the most important asset for the show *for me.hehe...*
and she was one of the reasons why I watched the show in the first place.
The tv producer or whosoever
just wrapped up her character in Season 8
as having superpower from her Prometheus suit
and had to leave SV and of course CK.
Season 8,9,10 * just read the synopsis* started to makin merapu *season sblum ni pun merapu tp season 8,9,10 lg merapu.kekeke...*
I tried, once,
to watch fresh new episodes,
but the environment was not like as interesting as it used to be.
The loss of too many original casts made the show lost its smallvilleness.
Well, I miss the early years of SV where we have the beautiful Lana Lang,
the young CK *the new CK is very3 chubby. not as good-looking as he used to be.haha*,
Lex Luthor, Jonathan Kent
and other casts.
Well, all of them have their own commitment after leaving SV I guess.
But then, what made me hard to believe is Sam Jones III who played Pete Ross, CK's best friend was reported as guilty of dealing with drug.
Wow! *no comment. Just remind him as a good friend to CK. Much better*

my lovely Lana Lang ^.^

CK in his barn aka his fortress of solitude
But, hey!! Who says only CK comes to the rescue and saves the day? Forget about the already-lost-his-charm CK coz I have my eyes on Christopher Chance and his team on
"HUMAN TARGET"
yeahhhh!!!!
SYNOPSIS: The series follows the life of San Francisco-based Christopher Chance, a unique private contractor, bodyguard and security expert hired to protect his clients. Rather than taking on the target's identity himself, he protects his clients by completely integrating himself into their lives, to become a "human target". Chance is accompanied by his business partner Winston and hired gun Guerrero. Former client Ilsa Pucci becomes Chance's benefactor, while experienced thief Ames joins the team to seek redemption. Chance puts himself on the line to find the truth behind the mission. Even his own business partner Winston doesn't know what drove him towards this life.*wiki*

From left: Ames, Guerrero, Ilsa Pucci, Winston
Front: none other than Christopher Chance
Hmmm..first, aliens from a distant planet,
then, former assassin who has changed and wants to make things right...
the two of them wanna be hero,
save the day
but how about the tale of a young warlock
who always protects his future king?
who??
yeah!!
MERLIN of course
another favorite drama
for the time being
just wait for the new season;
Season 4
my hope for the next season;
makan byk ckit Merlin, awak tu kurus sgt
tp jgn makan terlebih plak
takut chubby sgt cam CK.haha..
trus x comel

Hmm..even there are no teens as regular casts like most of other series do,
but you won't regret watching HT
coz it has endless action
I can hardly breathe on seeing Chance fighting with the villains *haha*
too excited.hehe...
interesting storyline
I like Ames coz she is very funny
She used to be a thief whose chameleon-like abilities allow her to blend into any situation
But after she joins Chance's team,
she's become better and better and funnier and funnier.hee~~
but you won't regret watching HT
coz it has endless action
I can hardly breathe on seeing Chance fighting with the villains *haha*
too excited.hehe...
interesting storyline
I like Ames coz she is very funny
She used to be a thief whose chameleon-like abilities allow her to blend into any situation
But after she joins Chance's team,
she's become better and better and funnier and funnier.hee~~

From left: Ames, Guerrero, Ilsa Pucci, Winston
Front: none other than Christopher Chance
Hmmm..first, aliens from a distant planet,
then, former assassin who has changed and wants to make things right...
the two of them wanna be hero,
save the day
but how about the tale of a young warlock
who always protects his future king?
who??
yeah!!
MERLIN of course
another favorite drama
for the time being
just wait for the new season;
Season 4
my hope for the next season;
makan byk ckit Merlin, awak tu kurus sgt
tp jgn makan terlebih plak
takut chubby sgt cam CK.haha..
trus x comel

that is sooo true!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelana rox!
i jz can't stomach watching the series makin merapu~ haha
xbole masuk ng merlin. tried to watch it but no, the chemistry wasn't there.