Thursday, November 22, 2012

Boycott - My Point of View

Assalamualaikum semua...

It's been awhile since I updated the last entry.
Xd modal nak tulis apa sebenarnya.hee...
So, I guess this time I have one.

Hmm...all ppl around the world is already know what is happening now in Gaza
Israel mengganas lagi dan lagi. More specific, the Zionist regime.
They didn't give time for Palestinians to celebrate Awal Muharam peacefully.
*macamlah diorang bagi.hampeh...

One issue arises from all these is about boycotting all products which leads to Zionism.

Well, I have this opinion regarding this boycotting thing.
Just an opinion okay. Doesn't have to be right or wrong.
The first thing to implement is by Malaysia government itself.
Primary level defence.
Mana-mana produk yang terang-terangan memang ada kena mengena dgn Zionis tu, toksah la bawa masuk.
Or in other word, BAN. Ban into bin.hee....
(Step 1: Boycott/ban by the country itself)

But now, we have plenty of claimed-to-be-Israeli-products in Malaysia
dah banyak dah yang terbobos masuk Malaysia.
Jadi (Step 2: Boycott/ban by the Malaysian Muslims)

Mana yang dah terbobos tu, Malaysia kena buat sesuatu.
Identify which products are really have relation with the Zionism
Bukan semua produk Yahudi tu ada kena mengena dengan Zionisme.

In order to identify, an extensive research must be carried out.
Who should be in charge? Badan-badan kerajaan ke. Majlis Agama Islam ke.
Nak tubuhkan badan khas yang baru lg bagus.
Apabila dah dapat semua alibi, buatlah perbincangan dgn alim ulama.
Keluarkan fatwa. Haram ke, makruh ke, harus ke, tak kisah ke etc.
Keluarkan garis panduan.
Senang ckit orang Islam kat Malaysia ni nak rujuk. Tak mendatangkan kekeliruan.


*cakap senang. nak buat susah.
Of course it is hard. But every implementation starts from an idea, an opinion. kan?hee...
Tak salah bagi pandangan


Why an extensive research by our own ppl (Malaysia government) is important?
We are more confident about the information.
For all this time, we just read from the internet not knowing the source.
But we still accept the info and start boycotting.
Problems arise when the products that claimed to be boycotted is our daily usage.
"Eh ye ke ni produk ni ada kaitan dengan Israel?"
"Dulu-dulu memang ada kaitan degan Israel, tapi sekarang dah xd rasanya."
Questions like these sometimes pop up in our minds.

As for me, I don't have any problem to boycott Starbucks bcoz I don't even drink it.
and I don't have any problem to boycott Kotex bcoz I can easily use another brand.
and I don't have any problem to boycott Maggi bcoz I can switch to Mamee brand.

Kacang je nak tinggalkan jenama-jenama tu sebab jarang guna
Tapi barang yang dah biasa guna, susah. dah melekat dalam diri.
So, kalau tak mampu nak boikot ONCE AND FOR ALL,
untuk sementara waktu ni kurangkanlah penggunaan.
REDUCE.....REDUCE....REDUCE

Sekian...

Selamat bercuti hari ni.hehe...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...