Sunday, September 18, 2011

5 in 1; Our Time


So super excited to meet my UTM friends this Friday.
I am gonna spend my time with them this weekend and
We are going to stay in a hotel in Sri Putri and share a room with 5 of us
I cannot imagine how it is gonna look like.HAHA... Just wait and see
Some of us will have to sleep on the fluffy mattress *HAHA..* and the others will rolling on the floor *NGEH3...*
But to be fairer and just, perhaps we can rotate who sleeps on the bed and on the floor
One thing we should bear in mind.
Do not sleep on a bare floor ye kengkawan. It is not good for our health. I do not want anything bad happens during our convocation day.
At least we have something thick to prevent our body from direct contact with the bare floor.

So, we will have a rehearsal session this Friday at 8am.
Right after the rehearsal, we are going to the hotel.
Hmmm...so how are we going to spend our precious time?*thinking*
Pesta konvo at Padang Kawad.
JJ of course
NASI AYAM PENYET AT PINANG. Omg, when was the last time I ate this mouth watering dish???
and the rest, I leave it to my friends. *hehe*

So guys, can't wait this Friday. c ya there



2 comments:

  1. though im not stayin' witcha guys at the hotel, but am looking forward to see you guys too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. we r gonna take lots lots of pic together.HAHA.... biar smpai muka cramp nk senyum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...